Wednesday, January 13, 2010


"Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all." Proverbs 22:2
These past two weeks have been cold with a slow, steady, stream of blowing, drifting, snow in Western New York.
It has been a perfect time to work my new series of art work keeping warm inside from the winter chill.
I made time also for a run into the city of Buffalo to deliver the nearly new stash of goodies; warm winter coats, hats, scarves and sweaters to the homeless women's shelter to Cornerstone Manor @ Buffalo City Missions.
http://www.buffalocitymission.org/site/PageServer

As I delivered the large basket of clothing the woman at the desk wished me a BLESSED DAY. Somehow I knew I already was. Why don't you take some time this week to be thankful for all you have and share something from your bounty with those who are in need during this cold winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails