Thursday, June 17, 2010

"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us."

                                                  Julia Cameron

What I really want to do is play with flowers. Since I was a young girl I have loved to plant seeds, water gardens, cut flowers then bring them inside to make a beautiful arrangement.
                  I LOVE FLOWERS... 
                                                       I LOVE THE FRAGRANCE OF FLOWERS
 I LOVE THE TEXTURES,

                                                                                   I LOVE THE HUES...
notice the elements of vintage jewelry worked into bib necklaces

each necklace is adorned with hand dyed silk cut and sewn into floral elements, stitched, up cycled beads and buttons are added to compliment the composition.
all items are hand made, each original design,  made in limited quantity,

each item has our rice rafferty label is sown in to show authenticity of the product 
back closure detail shown here

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails