I don't remember anyone being mean to me in high school, however, the ones that were kind will always have a prominent place in my memories.
I did not avoid my reunions for any other reason than I was busy with my life.
At Dan's suggestion I am going to request you respond to my blog. Who are you ???
I told him it would be interesting too see what we all look like now and that I was not so much interested in your degrees or how financially successful you are.
I am very much interested in WHO ARE YOU ???
- How do you make this world a better place???
- Do we have anyone in our class who invented something to improve the quality of life???
- Any medical researchers with break through discovery???
- Do you help feed the hungry in a soup kitchen or sew blankets for the sick???
- Are you volunteering to teach someone how to read that would otherwise struggle with being illiterate???
The opening brunch the morning of the reunion was a good way to us get to know each other as adults. When I told the ladies I had invited my grade school/ high school friend Wayne and his lovely wife Linda to the lunch they said, "Carol, how could you invite a guy to our hen party."
Thank you Linda ;~)